We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach

Manchester...
Level Contributor
61 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Beach

Not been to Icmeler for a couple of years, just wondering, if you're on the front looking out to sea, is there anywhere to the left of the beach that have free sunloungers (obviously buying drinks from bar/restaurant/hotel owning them)? I know there are some down the far end by Denis Kapisi but just wondering if any at the other end?

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
manchester
Level Contributor
131 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach

Yes there are plenty of places,you will be fine.

Manchester...
Level Contributor
61 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach

Thank you 😊

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,074 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach

Yes, there are lots of stretches of the beach which are free to use provided you buy some food and/or drinks from whoever is running that particular part. If you walk down to the bottom of the canal and turn left, there are some nice quieter bits along there. We were on a stretch just before you get to the Seastar hotel the other week. There are also a couple of bits of "public beach" which are completely free - but there are no sunloungers on those parts.

Manchester...
Level Contributor
61 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach

Thanks but I need a lounger 😁 that's great, if I remember rightly it's a bit more sandier down that way than the other end...but I may be wrong! Who cares.....you've now helped me make up my mind and it's Icmeler 2017...only about 49 weeks to go lol!!

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
Ramsey, United...
Level Contributor
495 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach

Osman beach is sandy in and out of the water. No rocks. Sunbeds are free if you buy drinks which come from Cafe Savas and are good value. You can also have lunch but you don't have to. Osman Beach also has good free Wifi and a good shower. It is next to the water taxi jetty near Munamar.

Mentioned in this post
Munamar Beach Hotel
Munamar Beach Hotel
1,193 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
6. Re: Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2017, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler