We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monarch airlines

Level Contributor
580 posts
8 reviews
Monarch airlines

Looks like monarch are in trouble it appears different airline companies have been scheduled to fly people home from different holiday destinations tho monarch are denying it and they say it is all rumours so we shall see what happens tomorrow

1. Re: Monarch airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 September 2016, 12:35
Level Contributor
795 posts
1 review
2. Re: Monarch airlines

Thanks for the heads up Sandra.... will wait and see...

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
3. Re: Monarch airlines

It's not scaremongering. It's best to be prepared

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,199 posts
212 reviews
4. Re: Monarch airlines

The rumours are being very strongly denied this morning - see this from the BBC, for instance:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-37469743

Level Contributor
580 posts
8 reviews
5. Re: Monarch airlines

I am not scaremongering we keep each other on hear informed I happened to read it last night on the Benidorm forum where we are going in under 5 weeks time and have a canny life Thanku

Level Contributor
580 posts
8 reviews
6. Re: Monarch airlines

Good to see at present monarch are still up and running

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
776 posts
40 reviews
7. Re: Monarch airlines

Just looked on flight radar & they have 23 flights in the air at the moment - all looks good so far.

I was accused of scaremongering earlier in the year because I'd heard about the flight cuts to Dalaman which turned out to be true - horrible feeling it was too.

Nobody is scaremongering, the forum is for discussions such as these :)

Level Contributor
580 posts
8 reviews
8. Re: Monarch airlines

Yes it's not nice maybe shouldn't of even reacted chezza but never mind we all friends on here

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
776 posts
40 reviews
9. Re: Monarch airlines

Very true :))

northwich
Level Contributor
281 posts
17 reviews
10. Re: Monarch airlines

Keep on posting the information, I fly with Monarch soon so really hope all is ok for us and everyone else.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations