We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive bar package

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
8 posts
40 reviews
All inclusive bar package

Anyone know of any bars in icmeler that would do an all inclusive bar. We are getting married at the marti resort and want somewhere to go after around 9pm for a few hours. There are 19 of us so if we could pay up front for an inclusive bar would make things easier! Thanks in advance.

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
40 reviews
1. Re: All inclusive bar package

I think this would depend on the amount of money you wanted to spend per head and what drinks you wanted included in your AI and if you require any entertainment or food.

Are there any particular bars you know and like in Icmeler maybe you could email them in advance and put a package together.

Another thought is how about one of the AI Boats. They might be able to let you use one of their boats for a few hours but not sure if that would be suitable for your party.

Good luck with your wedding.

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
8 posts
40 reviews
2. Re: All inclusive bar package

Many thanks it would just be drinks (local is fine) for a few hours after the wedding. Maybe 9-1am with some music dancing karaoke. We have booked a boat trip for the guests for the Friday.

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
40 reviews
3. Re: All inclusive bar package

http://denizkapisi.com

Try here lovely beach setting own jetty and fantastic staff. I am sure they will agree a package with you they hold private functions there.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
424 posts
4. Re: All inclusive bar package

You could try wonder dance bar it's open till 3am.i would imagine giving how quiet the resort is you could go around making enquiries the bars will bend over backwards to get 19 people in.word of warning local drinks make sure it's bottled efes.some of their draught beer is right dirge.good luck.

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
8 posts
40 reviews
5. Re: All inclusive bar package

Thanks everyone. We went round and asked a few and decided on Linekers bar. Seemed most genuine and it was close to the hotel our son was staying. However it wasn't great. They ripped us off with the drinks bill at the end of the night and added a charge for entertainment (although it was the same everynight) and cake. We had a good night though and a great wedding.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
583 posts
8 reviews
6. Re: All inclusive bar package

Congratulations pleased you had a great time tho it is shocking that linekers ripped you's off I also thought he was a genuine kind of bloke but all the best for the future

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
7. Re: All inclusive bar package

Thank you for giving feedback on your experience at Lineker's. It is so sad that places abuse your custom and in particular when trade is difficult this season. I am in resort at the moment and had contemplated going there for a meal but your post has made me change my mind. When will places learn that customers will not accept being cheated. Nevertheless I am pleased you had a good night and congratulations to you both.

8. Re: All inclusive bar package

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2017, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations