We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arrived .....

Level Contributor
753 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Arrived .....

Flew out of Newcastle on time and landed 21.30.. full plane..5 passport control booths open wasn't only plane landed ! Glad I booked seagull transfer as only had hand luggage..22.15 speeding off kapner hotel with 1 stop large effes and water for the driver 10 lira.. arrived 23 30.. sitting in kardelen ... so much 2 fit in fortunately spa. Surf and turf ect ect

Level Contributor
531 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arrived .....

Hope you have a great time Len we like Kardelin but kayra is nicer our friends fly out Monday from Newcastle they stayed in Kapmar last year anyway have fun and get yourself down to the wonderbar for a late drink of ice cold effes have fun wish I was their

Mentioned in this post
Kapmar Hotel
Kapmar Hotel
607 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Level Contributor
753 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Arrived .....

Will seek out kayra.. Where's it near..

Level Contributor
531 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arrived .....

If you walk up past migros supermarket opposite Kardelin it's a few streets up the food is delicious it's only a few more minutes to walk than Kardelin theirs also a little Turkish doner salon place you will pass they don't have a huge menu but the chicken sandwich and other stuff is lush and cheap it's very popular with the locals

Level Contributor
753 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Arrived .....

Thanks..

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Arrived .....

Have a great holiday Len W let us know if you enjoy the Surf and Turf.

Level Contributor
753 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Arrived .....

Done surf and turf in June... couldn't fault it amazing scenery and crystal blue waters -- hear they now go from local harbour... so different routes..bonus..

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Arrived .....

I didn't get round to surf and turf in May just did a couple of cheap AI boat trips (not my scene).

Will definitely book for my return trip in October.

Is it busy in resort Len? I know it will be a lot quieter in October.

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,966 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Arrived .....

It's quieter than usual but there are a lot of Turkish people here because of the Bayram holiday. Very hot still...

Level Contributor
753 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Arrived .....

37% toda seems busier then June? Got 390 to the £ off sugar at buffalo restaurant... surf and turf fully booked for Thursday fingers x hoping to get 10 people for Sunday... smaller boat just 10 persons would advise book b4 you come ...

Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Arrived .....

Richards place opposite wonder bar is fab, food and entertainment would highly reccomend xx English breakfast 1.99 x

Mentioned in this post
Richards Place
Richards Place
514 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations