We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food and Drink Prices

3 posts
Save Topic
Food and Drink Prices

Hi, we are due to fly out on Saturday and wondered what the food and drink prices are like ? I have heard conflicting information. We are a party of 4 adults and 2 children, one aged 6 and one aged 18 months, just wondered how much a meal for all of us would be roughly? or the price of a beer :) Thank you

Level Contributor
186 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food and Drink Prices

Most places have set menus for about 28 lira per person the average price for efes is about 10 lira a large bottle, most places do bogof on cocktails about 18 lira..

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Food and Drink Prices

hi all can you tell me food and drink prices going next week all so what bars are best

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Food and Drink Prices

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g609…

altrincham
Level Contributor
8 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Food and Drink Prices

Most places have meal offers on for around £10 for a soup/starter, steak/chicken main, ice cream. Always ask if they have deals on as menu prices tend to be more expensive , beer varies from 7lira to 12 lira , lots of places with bogof. 390 lira for the pound exchange in amigos which is best I've seen if you need to change money. Enjoy.

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,097 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Food and Drink Prices

Just back in our apartment after trying Harry Rams tonight, beautiful cod and chips, big white flakes of fish in a lovely light golden batter with home made chips for 27 lira and inc bread and butter, a large glass of coca cola was only 4 lira !! Cheapest place for drinks.Got 3.92 to the £1 a couple of days ago at Wonder bar.Most places for a small soft drink are 7 lira.Fillet steaks on average 49 lira, chicken meal about 27 lira.The small Turkish cafes are cheap for soft drinks.Had the strongest spirits with mixers at Majestic on the canal,we had a great evening in there last night with entertainment.We were out here in May and it was like a ghost town, its buzzing now and restaurants look to be doing well.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Food and Drink Prices

Thank you I was taking enough lira for the day and changing my money over there is this the best thing to do many thanks Sharon

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,097 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Food and Drink Prices

Yes just take enough money for the first day

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,097 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Food and Drink Prices

Went to Rush bar tonight.They had an offer on their fillet steak. Blown bread and mezzies, garlic mushrooms,fillet steak,and tea, coffee or icecream for 40 lira or £10. We chose homemade tomato soup instead of garlic mushrooms, steak was cooked perfect and moist, I was in second heaven with my favourite banana ice cream, 3 scoops !! 2 brandy and cokes and 2 apple teas, total bill 109 lira.Great evening and the boys can really dance here.

Barrow-in-Furness...
Level Contributor
80 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Food and Drink Prices

That sounds good Going out on Saturday where will I find Rush please.

Level Contributor
186 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Food and Drink Prices

Rush is just off main road , on the left hand side at the start of the canal

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations