We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just over a week to go

Kent, England
Level Contributor
418 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Just over a week to go

Soon be there, first time Icmeler and first time Turkey and really loking forward to it. Staying at the Sentido Sea Star looking for a quiet relaxing holiday lying by the pool or on the beach from the reviews it sounds like the ideal place. Have just a couple of questions to help with packing. Temperatures look OK for sunbathing during the day but am I going to need a cardie or jacket for the evenings? What are the mosquitos like this time of year, am a bit of a magnet?

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
SENTIDO Sea Star
SENTIDO Sea Star
1,023 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,971 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just over a week to go

I don't think you will need a cardi or jacket in the evenings - we have certainly never needed anything like that in September, and the evening temperatures at the moment are still pretty high. As for mozzies, I am a magnet for them too, so I would take any repellents or whatever you normally use with you. The Seastar is a lovely hotel in a great location right on the beachfront, so I am sure you will enjoy your holidays.

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just over a week to go

I'm off to the sentido sea star tomorrow

11 nights of chilling out on the beach

Hope it's as good as the reviews

Anita

Kent, England
Level Contributor
418 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just over a week to go

So no cardies but lots of DEET. We arrive on 14th so we will overlap by a couple of days Anita. See you there.

4. Re: Just over a week to go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2017, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler