We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahar

7 posts
Save Topic
Bahar

Could anyone please tell me the easiest route to get to the bahar from the sqaure? Really dont no were it is!

Level Contributor
570 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahar

They are a few streets up behind migros (tansas) but I'm sure blondiescot or one of the other de's on here will tell you better than I could we have been their for breakfast before so not to long a walk from the square

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,160 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahar

As Sandra H says, there are various streets which will take you there, but one of the easiest to describe is to cross over the main road from the square and take the road up past Romance restaurant towards the old village. When you come to the crossroads where the Wembley Bar is, turn right there and you will come to the Bahar - it's pretty much opposite the Faber.

7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahar

Thankyou very much for your help :)

4. Re: Bahar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2017, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations