We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No more work for a week or two.

Campbeltown, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
No more work for a week or two.

Out of office on at 3.55pm and out the door at 4.00pm for almost 3 weeks of annual leave. Ten windows being installed while we are away so ten sets of blinds to come down tomorrow, so it's walking on eggshells on the ladders after what will probably be my last bools of the season in the morning. Leisurely drive up to the Holiday Inn at GLA on Sunday and hopefully TOM 526 leaves on time on Monday morning at 9.45. Also hopefully, the forecast thunder storms have cleared Dalaman by then as we don't like bumpy landings! By Monday evening we should arrive at Maricya Apartments for two weeks of Icmeler bliss.

Mentioned in this post
Dalaman
Dalaman
Mugla Province, Turkey
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: No more work for a week or two.

We flew on that flight early in the year and everything went to plan so hope it works out well for you.. Great flight times and let's you arrive at resort in time to have an evening out and return flight time great too. Hope you have a lovely holiday and I'll look forward to hearing your views on the Mariyca and the resort in general. By the time you've done all that work at home you'll sure be needing some time t chill out.

Edited: 03 September 2016, 02:44
edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,971 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: No more work for a week or two.

Enjoy - the Maricya looks a lovely little complex, so it'll be nice to see what you think of it. We've just this minute got booked up for a last-minute break, so we will be in Icmeler in a week's time. Couldn't believe how many places were fully booked though - trying to find accommodation wasn't as easy as you might think.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
379 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: No more work for a week or two.

Where are you staying? Just about every hotel and apartment on jet2 site is available to go out from Edinburgh next Friday.

Mentioned in this post
Edinburgh
Edinburgh
Scotland, UK
Level Contributor
532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: No more work for a week or two.

Enjoy

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,971 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: No more work for a week or two.

Jet2 prices were pretty steep, alexw - that surprised me, as my son got a good deal with them just a few weeks ago. It was the same with many other places. Lots of sites initially show up as having availability but it's only when you start to go through the booking process that you discover they are either fully booked, or the prices shoot away up. As I know most hotels and apartments, I know roughly what I'm looking for and what I'm prepared to pay. As usual, John at Icmeler Online came up trumps though and we're booked into the Efem.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
379 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: No more work for a week or two.

We go with jet2 regularly but you can never wait for a bargain.They are very unpredictable you have to book at the time as we have learnt to our cost.They were offering an apartment for 2 in june for £196 from Glasgow. After the recent trouble when it went quiet the same place was over £900 end if sept.enjoy

Mentioned in this post
Glasgow
Glasgow
Scotland, UK
edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,971 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: No more work for a week or two.

I know what you mean - we normally book with Easyjet as soon as the flights are released for the dates we want, then sort out our own accommodation, but we were really last-minute this time as hubby runs his own business and was struggling to sort out cover.

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: No more work for a week or two.

Have a good one bool

I'm only 2 days behind you

Anita

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: No more work for a week or two.

Hope all that are going in next few days and until the end of the season have a great time. Accomadation is hard to find at moment as there are many Turks on holiday

Stay safe and have a great time

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,774 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: No more work for a week or two.

Enjoy your holiday booler. I'll also be interested in your views on the Maricya Apartments. They look good and are in a nice area.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler