We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October Weather

Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
October Weather

looking to go back to Icmeler in mid October, is the weather still OK?

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Peterborough...
Level Contributor
756 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: October Weather

Temperatures are still very nice during the day but there may be the occasional rain and thunderstorm.

Take a cardigan or hoodie for the evening because the night time temperature does drop.

Wouldn't recommend going past mid-October because the place starts to shut down.

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,969 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: October Weather

October can be a bit hit or miss, to be honest - we went mid to late October several years running and it was lovely, warm enough to sunbathe during the day and a bit cooler at night. However, the next year, it rained the entire week - and I mean really rained, torrential the whole time. We were assured that was exceptional though. The other thing to bear in mind is that places do start to close down during October, and with this season being so quiet, they may well choose to close earlier.

Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: October Weather

Thankyou...

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,042 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: October Weather

I wouldnt chance booking for October this year, some places are now deciding to close from mid to late September after a quiet season

Herefordshire...
Level Contributor
333 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: October Weather

Agree, daytime ok, but nighttime need clothing we would wear in spring/Autumn. Plus when the rain fall comes expect a short monsoon ! It doesn't happen a lot

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
252 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: October Weather

Im booked up in Oct, been told the weather is still around 25-30 during the day but at night a lot cooler than what it is in the summer so I'll just be taking a zipper with me, and u may see the odd bit of rain. I normally go in the high summer but due to work this yr we had no chance of going in the summer lol.

7. Re: October Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2017, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations