We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
176 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Review

Got home yesterday 3.00am

What can I say but a fantastic holiday,and missing it already,stayed at the kapmar which was nice and would stay there again only thing lacking was a fridge and night time entertainment but they did do a barbecue night and entertainment,and all the staff worked hard ,rooms cleaned every day fresh towels every day if u wanted. Exchange was around 3.78-385 which I found Richards place did 3.83 3.85 most days😊 we did eat there a few times lovely meals as always and as we know the staff from our last time they were very welcoming, Amigo's did very nice meals 3 courses and a free cocktail 109 lira which was a very good price, worse meal we had was at Champaign 150 lira and tasted awful 😑 will update in a day or two as I'm suffering with holiday blues as I want to go back

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
1,130 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Review

Welcome back Caroline

Back to reality and piles of washing no doubt At least we're having some decent weather here

Anita

Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Review

So great to hear you enjoyed it, is it hot, can't wait, not stayed in icmeler before, we usually go to Hissaronu so a little worried with people saying really pushy and dragging you in 😔 been to turkey for years so know the drill lol how much in English was a meal n drinks ? Theirs 3 of us but we're all inclusive so only eat out on evenings X

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,159 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Review

Tracyado, here's a link to a really useful thread giving some of the average prices for things like drinks, food, set meals and so on: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g609…

Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Review

That's great thankyou X just packing ✈️✈️😱👙when are you returning blondiescot x

Edited: 18 August 2016, 00:53
Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,159 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Review

I'm not sure yet - possibly September, just trying to sort out dates with work etc

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Review

Spread the word. Icmeler is open and still great. Hope it gets a chance to recover for next year so we can all continue to enjoy it.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
773 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Review

Thanks for sharing.

Surprised at Champagnes but everybody has their own experiences which is why we have this forum :))

Sunderland...
Level Contributor
163 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Review

Spread the words indeed Barry, can't wait for my October holiday and booked for next year already... bring it on

Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Review

6 days whoop whoop x

Sunderland...
Level Contributor
163 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Review