We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mercoy Aqua resort

Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Mercoy Aqua resort

Anyone stayed at mercoy Aqua, just wondering if they have entertainment and if lively X any feed back appreciated x

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Aqua
Hotel Aqua
2,627 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Grand Aquarium
Grand Aquarium
#13 of 78 hotels in Icmeler
Club Aquarium
Club Aquarium
#17 of 78 hotels in Icmeler
Fortuna Beach Hotel
Fortuna Beach Hotel
#20 of 78 hotels in Icmeler
edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,980 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mercoy Aqua resort

I think the Mersoy does have an entertainments team - pretty sure they do various sports and activities during the day then children's disco or entertainment first thing in the evening, followed by stuff for the adults. No idea what it's like or if it's any good though, as I've not stayed there myself.

Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mercoy Aqua resort

I'm obsessed with t/a lol it's so nice and learn lots, we usually go to Hissaronu and love it, just wanted a beach near for a change x

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mercoy Aqua resort

You all excited Tracy?🙂😅😬

I agree TA becomes obsessive once you've booked finding out the ins and outs

How long you going for?

Anita

Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mercoy Aqua resort

2 weeks Anita ✈️✈️👙👙 can't wait, just hate hearing moaning but everyone to their own, we love people n country x bad reviews in our last hotel but we all loved it , I will see for myself soon x

Edited: 17 August 2016, 23:16
Level Contributor
531 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mercoy Aqua resort

Holidays are what you make them Tracey and you sound like you will have fun where ever you are

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mercoy Aqua resort

Ive got 3 weeks to wait then going for 11 nights can't wait

Haven't looked at the reviews for your hotel is it getting slated or just the odd bad review

Anita

Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mercoy Aqua resort

Sure will sandra, hope to go and see friends in Hissaronu but not sure how far it is, if to far I'm sure we will meet new lovely people in icmeler x

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mercoy Aqua resort

See what you mean Tracy's lot of 5 stars from Moldovan and Russian guests doing there 1st review

But I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself and make the most of it There's some good reviews in between

And you have the beach on your doorstep which is a plus

Anita

Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mercoy Aqua resort

Thanks Anita x

10. Re: Mercoy Aqua resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 August 2016, 17:35
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations