We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cocktails and resort atmosphere.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
5 reviews
Cocktails and resort atmosphere.

I apologize in advance if these questions have already been covered but reading through the forums their seems to be mixed information so I hoping for some clarity.

We have just booked a late deal staying at the Ercanhan Hotel flying out next Saturday evening for two weeks, we have only been to Icmeler once before last May stayed at the same hotel and found the resort to be just lively enough and the value of food and drink excellent.

We were paying around 9tl for Effes and I drank lots of cocktails/ vodka and coke at Blondies on BOGOF can't remember exactly how much they were around 18tl I think but remember thinking it was good value.

Reading recent posts I am a little worried that costs may be a lot higher than last year are they still good value cocktails to be had and if so can anyone recommend.

In may we found the resort perfect lots going on in the evenings shows etc without being too busy we met some fantastic people who made our holiday and hope to do so again, just hoping the resort is not too quiet and that their is still good entertainment available.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback as getting a little concerned that we may have made the wrong decision returning to Icmeler, although no going back now so will have to make the best of it!

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,207 posts
214 reviews
1. Re: Cocktails and resort atmosphere.

Lots of places have cocktails on offer still, and there's still entertainment to be had in many bars/restaurants. My son and his girlfriend are in Icmeler right now and are having the time of their lives. I'm sure you will have a great time.

Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Cocktails and resort atmosphere.

We go on Wednesday and were really exited, got holiday cheap and all inclusive, you can go on live web cam if you google it 😃 looks great to me X were hoping to watch the rugby n footy out their too x

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
12 reviews
3. Re: Cocktails and resort atmosphere.

We've just spent a great two weeks in Icmeler! Efes 10-12 Lira and the cocktails ranged in price...I'll be honest though I didn't have any decent ones lol. Couldn't taste the alcohol at all. I may have just been unlucky.

It was a great holiday though - enjoy!!

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
23 reviews
4. Re: Cocktails and resort atmosphere.

It's business as usual. In fact as it's a little quieter you can get in all the restaurants without booking. Not great for the owners of course but makes for an even carefree evening out. We are loving it. Efes 10-12 TL and cocktails 18 TL but on the 2 for 1 offers you don't taste alot of alcohol.

Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
5. Re: Cocktails and resort atmosphere.

Is it still bad for hassle, heard on other posts their bad again 😣 we came in 90s so can't be as bad as then lol x ps how much is the price in pounds 😩 never can work it out lol just give ourselves a daily budget as all inclusive x

Edited: 17 August 2016, 22:10
Level Contributor
581 posts
8 reviews
6. Re: Cocktails and resort atmosphere.

Blondies in July effes was 10 lira a bottle cocktails were good as was the sangria just make sure and tell them when you order you want plenty of alcohol in them if you can't taste it also tell them we always do and they oblige also 10 lira a bottle in scotia and blue bros and sevgi bar all in that area enjoy I know we did

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
23 reviews
7. Re: Cocktails and resort atmosphere.

I don't think the hassle is any worse than the last few years. One persons hassle is maybe another's banter/craic. I've had no problems. No one chased us. Plenty ask but hey its their job

8. Re: Cocktails and resort atmosphere.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 August 2016, 12:05
Edited: 18 August 2016, 12:05
Peterborough...
Level Contributor
776 posts
40 reviews
9. Re: Cocktails and resort atmosphere.

Sevgi bar make cocktails where you can taste the alcohol - I left wobbling a few nights :))

Level Contributor
90 posts
10. Re: Cocktails and resort atmosphere.

Been home a week went to icmeler for 3weeks never paid more than 10 lire a bottle of effes and the hassle was bad you couldn't go for a look round the shops without Somone following u telling u what u want

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations