We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Price of goid

Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Price of goid

Has the prices gone up on eating out, we're staying st mercoy Aqua and reviews seem bad 😩 so need to know how much to take for 3 of us x

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Aqua
Hotel Aqua
2,682 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Peterborough...
Level Contributor
761 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Price of goid

The top questions thread (top right of this page) has a topic called NEW Average prices of food and drink 2016 which will help you budget.

I go self catering and usually budget £50 a day but that includes money for trips and some shopping.

You can get some really good set menu prices, chicken dishes from about £7 and steak for around £9, this usually includes the balloon bread and dessert.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,079 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Price of goid

Yes, there are some good guidelines as to prices in this thread: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g609…

And as chezza says, there are some great value set meal deals around - I saw one advertised just yesterday for 27TL - around £7 - which included bread and mezes, a wide range of main meals from chicken and pasta to steak and then pancakes or ice cream for dessert. That's pretty good value by anyone's reckoning.

Swindon
Level Contributor
70 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Price of goid

As you know, I've just got back from same Hotel.

Big tip for you is to eat Full English (about £2) and Kebabs (about £2.50) out.

Try and eat in the Hotel for other meals.

Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Price of goid

Hubby loves both kristian so he will be good with that lol Hooe you all had a good holiday, just a pool n sun will do me 😁

Level Contributor
537 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Price of goid

Go to majestic or Florida for breakfast only 20 lira for two full English and two teas

Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Price of goid

😂😂was meant to say price of food 😖

7. Re: Price of goid

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2017, 14:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations