We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coke more expensive than beer

3 posts
Save Topic
Coke more expensive than beer

lets let others especially families with kids that some restaurants are charging 12 lira for a large coke at today's rate that's over £3 which is more expensive than beer

1. Re: Coke more expensive than beer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2016, 12:00
CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,093 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coke more expensive than beer

Thats what I noticed in May !! we was paying 8 lira (£2 ) for a small coke and 4 lira for a small bottle of water, cant blame the government for putting the taxes up on these !!

Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coke more expensive than beer

How much is it for s meal for 3 on average X and where's best place, come in 2 weeks 😬

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
773 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coke more expensive than beer

Just curious as to where you are finding these prices?

In July I paid 9 lira for a large coke (pint) and 5 lira for a small so it appears there have been some price hikes.

northwich
Level Contributor
279 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coke more expensive than beer

Still say that if they left you alone to look round then people would buy more

It puts us off going

Unless things change I can see even less people going next year

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
315 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coke more expensive than beer

It's telling that bars no longer advertise their drinks prices. Even Tintins probably the cheapest bar in the resort have now done the same. We love Icmeler but the tax hikes together with the rise in prices is leaving us with a difficult decision whether or not to go next year. We like a drink but you are now looking at paying nearly £3 a bottle it's getting to expensive for us and will consider booking somewhere else next year.

3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Coke more expensive than beer

I paid 12 lira for a large Diet Coke in the three bells and the holiday restaurant.this compares to paying between 3 and 4 lira for a can of juice in local pide restaurants and ockabasis in marmaris which I must add are fresher, better tasting and better value

8. Re: Coke more expensive than beer

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2016, 12:00
9. Re: Coke more expensive than beer

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 31 October 2016, 13:19
Gloucestershire...
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Coke more expensive than beer

I'm afraid it don't matter what exchange rate is they hike up prices when I was there in June 12 lira large coke ! I'm going back Tenerife 1 euro pint with no hassle

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations