We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
6 reviews
Easyjet

Does anyone know how to check in online without a ref no. Without having to spend ages on the phone? Thanks in advance.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,199 posts
212 reviews
1. Re: Easyjet

Did you not get an email from them about checking in? We always fly with Easyjet and usually about a week or so beforehand, you get an email with all the details you need to check in. If you book directly with them, you can also go onto the Manage My Booking section on the website and take it from there.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Easyjet

Thanks will give it a go!

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,268 posts
12 reviews
3. Re: Easyjet

You don't say when you're travelling, but you should get loads of emails beforehand: asking if you want a hotel, asking if you want a car, reminding you to book in. They'll have your details on. I've even had an email with a photo of the captain!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: Easyjet

Ye, I had this for hubby and me so ours is all sorted, I don't have ref no. for my son's booking which was done after mine. We travel 27th Aug so I have emailed them.

5. Re: Easyjet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2017, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations