We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Castle Apartments

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Castle Apartments

Thinking of booking the Castle Apartments for 28 nights next year but abit worried as they're in the old village and I haven't been in the old village yet. Are they far back? How long would it take to walk from castle to the square? Thank you

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,966 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Castle Apartments

They are quite far back, and up a bit of a hill - I would say it would take about 15 minutes to walk to the main square from there.

Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Castle Apartments

The dolmas runs round the old village all the time 2 lira to icmeler center

3. Re: Castle Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 August 2016, 00:05
Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Castle Apartments

I have stayed there on 5 occasions and love these apartments. 2 decent size pools, lovely family run the business

food is good and well priced. Most rooms especially at front have 3 balconies

If you know where Deja Vu restaurant is walk past there past the Prestij and the Ince apartments. Keep waking for another 400 m, turn R then L then R and they are up a slight hill.

Takes about 15 minutes to walk to square , but plenty of bars and restaurant on the way

They are basic but clean and I would def recommend contacting Ozcar the owner and ask for a room facing the pool as the view over Icmeler are lovely

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Castle Apartments

I'm there now in the apartments 😊. We do it in 15 mins easy. Plenty of places to stop off on the way should you wish. You will discover loads of shortcuts too x

6. Re: Castle Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2017, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations