We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mercoy Aqua resort

Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
Mercoy Aqua resort

Going end of Aug, been many times to turkey but a little worried with all that's going, is Their still a lot from uk in the resort X are you safe out n about x

Swindon
Level Contributor
70 posts
48 reviews
1. Re: Mercoy Aqua resort

Going there tomorrow morning.

Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Mercoy Aqua resort

Have a great time, we had loads of bad reviews in our last hotel n loved it and went back 3 times, wanted to be nearer a beach so this one was perfect, let me know how it is x

Swindon
Level Contributor
70 posts
48 reviews
3. Re: Mercoy Aqua resort

Not overly impressed so far...

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
1,130 posts
36 reviews
4. Re: Mercoy Aqua resort

What's not impressing you so far Christian?

Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
5. Re: Mercoy Aqua resort

Oh no, we usually go to hisaronu but wanted to be nearer beach, is their no entertainment 😫son loves pool games ect x

Swindon
Level Contributor
70 posts
48 reviews
6. Re: Mercoy Aqua resort

I think I came here expecting too much, to be fair.

If you get allocated C block, it's near the slides, but quite a walk to the restaurants.

Not a lot of choice on the buffet... And I'm not fussy. Literally not many dishes.

Entertainment is abysmal, but go into the resort and it's okay.

My 14 year old is with us, and he is enjoying it... But I'm not impressed with it.

Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
7. Re: Mercoy Aqua resort

Thanks for info but nit paid a lot so not bothered about eating out, just hoped on activities 😣

Level Contributor
366 posts
17 reviews
8. Re: Mercoy Aqua resort

Is it really quiete about and in the beach 😣 looks empty on web cam 😔

9. Re: Mercoy Aqua resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2017, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations