We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Icmeler Turkey

Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Icmeler Turkey

Hello,

Is anybody staying in Icmeler Turkey at the moment that could put my wife’s mind at rest with a comment on how things are – we will be there in a couple of weeks and she is a bit uneasy about things like is it safe and is it busy!!

Would be grateful for any comments.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
776 posts
40 reviews
1. Re: Icmeler Turkey

Just got home Darren & please assure your wife that it is safe.

We travelled with my 4 year old Godson and he had a great time too.

I have lots of friends in Icmeler and you really wouldn't have known anything had happened had it not been for the news.

I'm booking to go back later in the season too.

I wrote a review yesterday which can be found further down in this forum if it helps.

Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Icmeler Turkey

Thanks for the info

Level Contributor
55 posts
3. Re: Icmeler Turkey

In icemelar now weather great people great everything great no worries what so ever really nothing to worry about loving the place

Sunderland...
Level Contributor
163 posts
16 reviews
4. Re: Icmeler Turkey

Hi, we were there when the coup took place and still felt safe. Going back in Octoberbecause we loved it so much

Edited: 29 July 2016, 01:13
5. Re: Icmeler Turkey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2017, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations