We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Letoille hotel

Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
Letoille hotel

Can anybody tell me how busy hotel is and what's the current exchange rate is thanks

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,956 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Letoille hotel

The rate is hovering around 3.85 or so in the resort at the moment

Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Letoille hotel

Thanks for the info about the exchange rate

Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Letoille hotel

Anybody staying at the letoille at the moment is it busy there and are the shops all still open

Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Letoille hotel

Hi everyone out in icemalar does anybody know the email address for the letoille hotel having problems getting it hope your all enjoying yourselves 3 weeks before we fly out rest sun and plenty of 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,956 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Letoille hotel

Try info@letoilehotel.com

Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Letoille hotel

Tried that email no luck hope everyone having lovely time out on 26 can't wait 2weeks getting waited on heaven all the 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻👅🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻👅👅 I can drink Missus won't be happy 💘Arr well that's what I work for 😇😇😇😇

7. Re: Letoille hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 August 2016, 15:35
edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,956 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Letoille hotel

There's a contact us section on the hotel website (although I don't know if it just takes you to that same email address) or you could try phoning if it's something you really want answering before you arrive - +90 252 455 35 70

Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Letoille hotel

Thanks very much for that info get Missus on it right away

Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Letoille hotel

Arrive next Friday travelling with wife and 4 year old any body know of any shops to get drinks from after midnight worrying as we won't arrive at the letoille till around midnight and will need refreshments for little one anyone know anywhere close by thanks

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler