We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manchester Airport Lounges

England
Level Contributor
18 posts
9 reviews
Manchester Airport Lounges

Flying from Manchester Airport T1 in a couple of weeks and as the flight is in the afternoon I'm thinking of booking one of the lounges. I've never used a lounge before so can anybody help with these questions?

The terms & conditions say no shorts for men. I always travel in canvas shorts as I don't take trousers on holiday, Is this rule for all shorts?

Also which one is best, Escape or Aspire. Are alcoholic drinks included, we usually have a couple of beers or vodka & cokes in the airport. and a snack.

Level Contributor
54 posts
1. Re: Manchester Airport Lounges

We regularly use Escape Lounge and are doing again this year. Not 100% certain about the shorts situation sure I've worn 3/4 length shorts before.

I'd certainly ring and check availability as they can sell out.

Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Manchester Airport Lounges

Hi

I have always worn smart shorts. I think it's mainly to prevent football shorts ect. I think they are good value. If you were planning to have a few drinks and something to eat in the airport you can soon spend a fair bit. In the lounge you can drink as much as you like,and it's nice and comfy with aircon,phone charging points,wifi ect.

Level Contributor
798 posts
1 review
3. Re: Manchester Airport Lounges

Shorts no problem-- baseball hat nono.. 3 drinks each and u covered airside drinks -- + free food --

fleetwood
Level Contributor
151 posts
42 reviews
4. Re: Manchester Airport Lounges

We used the escape lounge last time we went away really good value for money. Check in as early as possible to get your money's worth.

Swindon
Level Contributor
70 posts
48 reviews
5. Re: Manchester Airport Lounges

How much do these lounges tend to cost?

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,206 posts
214 reviews
6. Re: Manchester Airport Lounges

It varies, but you're looking around roughly around £20 per person - although if you do a wee bit of searching on the internet, you can often find voucher discounts or offers for the lounges. Martin Lewis Money Saving Expert site often directs you to the latest offers, or try Holiday Extras, who often have discounts on their site too.

7. Re: Manchester Airport Lounges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2017, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations