We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is?

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
1,130 posts
36 reviews
Where is?

After reading about booking trips etc and recommendations of where to book

Where will I find April tours and icmeler online

Only been to icmeler once about 6 years ago and stayed at the aqua

On a night we would stroll by the canal and go right round the block

I'm staying at the sea star so how do I get to the booking agencies

Anita

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Where is?

April tours is on the main road that runs past the top of the square. From the top of the square as you come up go right and it is just before you get to Migros. IcmelerOnline is in the road that runs off to the right at the bottom of the square as you head down.

Edited: 25 July 2016, 18:46
Scotland
Level Contributor
322 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Where is?

For boat trips I'd recommend going to the Buffalo Bar and speaking to Sugar, he'll bell Tariq and he'll come and speak to you about booking. 100% best boat trip in Icmeler, not bookable through any of the travel booths.

3. Re: Where is?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2017, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations