We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy Jet

Broxburn, United...
Level Contributor
119 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Easy Jet

Hi folks going to Bilnur apts August 13 although booked through Thomas Cook my carrier is easy jet.Can anyone tell me if you can buy duty free cigarettes on board with them thank you .

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easy Jet

No you can't, best to buy at Edinburgh airport, also if you use rolling tobacco buy there too as my husband has tried from shops in Icmeler and he said it's disgusting!

Level Contributor
784 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Easy Jet

Buy at dalaman airport £50 for baccy..£75ish for 600 fans--

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,092 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easy Jet

They were selling them in May when we travelled with them, you have to ask as they are not allowed to advertise cigarettes.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
1,665 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easy Jet

Amber Leaf OK from Dalaman duty free on arrival and departure £50 x 10 50 gram packs, £76 for 600 Lambert and Butler. Only allowed me and my OH 3 10 packs of Backy.

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
18,196 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easy Jet

Easy jet dont sell them from Edinburgh unless its changed.

Stevie

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easy Jet

We flew from Manchester with Easyjet in may and they were selling cigarettes and Spirits on-board then. You can also buy from Duty free in Dalaman on arrival. The shop is next to baggage collection.

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,092 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Easy Jet

It was Manchester that we flew from, and they did sell them in May.

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Easy Jet

I always buy my duty free on arrival at Dalaman Airport.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,242 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Easy Jet

Official line, Easyjet sell cigs on flights to non-EU destinations, apart from flights from Standsted

10. Re: Easy Jet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2017, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations