We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand aquarium

12 posts
Save Topic
Grand aquarium

As anyone been or at the grand aquarium and know how busy it is and how the hotel is ?

Selby, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand aquarium

We've not stayed there but know where it is & it is in a great location, it is slightly out of the way of the centre of Icmeler but the dolmus stop is smack opposite where there is a bar/restaurant & shop, you could walk into town in approx 10mins, the accommodation gets good reviews on here so can only go by that, but I think it will be a great base, we stayed another 5 minutes going away from the centre at the Greenworld Apartments which were very good as well, but I commented on where the Grand Aquarium was located & said if we were to return to Icmeler we would give it a try

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Greenworld Apartments
Greenworld Apartments
415 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Grand Aquarium
Grand Aquarium
834 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,953 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand aquarium

I would imagine that it is going to be busier now that they are closing the sister hotel, Club Aquarium, and anyone who had already booked for there is being moved to the Grand Aquarium instead.

Mentioned in this post
Grand Aquarium
Grand Aquarium
834 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand aquarium

Why are the closing the club aquarium?

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,953 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand aquarium

Because of the drop in bookings to Turkey in general, so I think instead of having both of their hotels not full, they're moving them all to the Grand Aquarium instead.

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Grand Aquarium
Grand Aquarium
834 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
12 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand aquarium

Well could be busy then how did you find this out ?

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,953 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand aquarium

It was first posted on their own Facebook page

12 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Grand aquarium

OK thanks for the info really looking forward to it hope it has picked up when we go over

8. Re: Grand aquarium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2017, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler