We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meal and cake

Level Contributor
139 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Meal and cake

Arriving 19th September for ten nights, do not get in until 10.30 pm and it's my sons 21st on the 20th, can anyone recommend a restaurant with email address I can book in advance for evening meal that will supply a birthday cake.

Joanne

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,160 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meal and cake

Most places will do a birthday cake, decorations, etc for you - where are you staying? I would recommend the Holiday restaurant - info@holidayicmeler.com, or you can contact them on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/icmeler.holidaybar

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Meal and cake

I would agree with BlondieScot holiday bar is very good

Level Contributor
139 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Meal and cake

We are staying in the old town Bilnur apartments, will check it out thanks, just a nightmare as wont have time to check places out when there, it is a surprise for him and want to make it a special night, thanks again

Level Contributor
139 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Meal and cake

Thanks

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,160 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Meal and cake

If you're looking for somewhere relatively close to the Bilnur, I would recommend Backstage - it's just a couple of minutes' walk away and they will organise a cake and decorations etc for you too. Again, you can contact them via Facebook - https:/…

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,097 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Meal and cake

My recommenation would be the Bahar apartments, just by where you are staying, they have My Way restaurant adjoing the apartments, great food and service, and they cant do enough to make it a great evening for everyone, you could even pop in the morning after you arrive and arrange it with them, they usually have some entertainment on every evening also.

Level Contributor
139 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Meal and cake

Appreciate your help, going to look at both places as don't mind going into centre, in honesty that's where we will end up anyway

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Meal and cake

Yes backstage is also I really nice place I celebrated my 50th there last year with my friends and got a beautiful cake. We all had a lovely night

9. Re: Meal and cake

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2017, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations