We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evening Entertainment

Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Hisaronu
Level Contributor
1,891 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Evening Entertainment

Hi All,

Had a look through various posts and haven't seen anything recent that answers my question, so here goes.

We're travelling to Icmeler on the 19th August and were wondering if anyone has any recent experiences on night time entertainment in any of the bars, restaurants or excursions they may have been on in a evening.

It will be myself, wife and 15 year old son who are travelling and we can see there's plenty to do in the day time, but not noticed much of an evening.

We've been to Hisaronu (Fethiye area) every year since 1998 and probably seen more Michael Jackson shows than I've had hot dinners....but we still enjoy them through!

So any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Thanks Adam

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,092 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Evening Entertainment

New rules a couple of years ago stopped a lot of places putting entertainment on. Go to Venice and Majestic on the canal near the beach, these two places have acts on in the evening, Venice does lovely food and Majestic is one of the best if you like Chinese. Evening trips are just moonlight cruises which most travel agencies will give for free when booking a couple of trips with them, I dont do them, mostly loud music and belly dancers with high prices for drinks. A good evening though is the Turkish night at the Kervansary in Marmaris, all professional acts, its a large open area place and all inclusive, a 3 course meal with bottles of wine and soft drinks placed on the tables and a bar to go to for efes beer, prices for this appear to have come down this year and you can get it for about £18 each with transport. Most apartments have a Turkish night for about £10, and usually great evenings with entertainment and food, my favourite places for these are the Truva and Bahar.

Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Hisaronu
Level Contributor
1,891 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Evening Entertainment

Hi Ethansnan,

Thanks for your advice, really appreciate your suggestions, we do love a good Chinese and really appreciate a nice dining experience, however we do also love a kebab and a mooch around, I like the idea of the all inclusive Turkish night, were stopping at the Bilnur and they had one on last night which looked like fun and something we will participate in, but we do also like to get out and about and try different places to the hotel.

Don't think I fancy the moonlight cruise, doesn't sound like our bag!

Thanks Adam

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,146 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Evening Entertainment

There's also the Miss Sambuca show at the Harmony Bar down on the beachfront (harbour end) which is a drag act - you can have a meal included with your ticket or just the show itself. New to Icmeler this year, but getting fairly good reviews.

Level Contributor
570 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Evening Entertainment

Blondies doing Turkish night tomorrow and blues brothers where we are going cost £10 each really good food entertainment we will wait and see let u know tomorrow

Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Hisaronu
Level Contributor
1,891 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Evening Entertainment

Hi Blondiescot, we're up for a bit of Miss Sambuca, sounds like a laugh, just read a review saying its £16 pp for show, 3 course meal & a drink, sounds good value to me, or the show itself is £8 with a drink.

Hi Sandra H, yes please let us know you thoughts on the Blues Brothers and also where it is on at, something different to what we would normally do, but worth a try for a tenner each.

Thanks Adam

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,146 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Evening Entertainment

Blues Brothers isn't a show, it's a bar - next to the Private Hotel. If you walk down the right hand side of the canal (looking towards the beach) and take the first little street on the right, it's just along there.

Level Contributor
570 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Evening Entertainment

Hi Adam went to blues brothers Turkish bbq night and can't complain for a tenner just the usual belly dancer then some guy juggling with fire the lads dancing not 2 many people in was the only problem but the food was delicious it's such a shame places are trying hard but not enough to fill the bars

Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Hisaronu
Level Contributor
1,891 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Evening Entertainment

Hi Sandra / Blondie, thanks for the advice, even my lad is up for Miss Sambuca!!!

Hopefully things will pick up once the kids break up.

Level Contributor
570 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Evening Entertainment

Hopefully we not got long left here now we leave on Tuesday night had a fab time and absolutely scorching blondies and scotia bar been the busiest most nights also nice cocktails in Geordie bar and buffalo maya bar and ace bar nice for a chill out

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Evening Entertainment

Hi Williams

I was at Bilnur Apartments in May and about a minutes walk away is a beautiful authentic restaurant called Sadiks Family Restaurant.

I can highly recommended and although no entertainment the family are amazing hosts.

Their slow roasted lamb is very popular but you need to order a day in advance and I would recommend a reservation because although it was quiet in resort Sadiks is very popular.

Have a great holiday.

Edited: 11 July 2016, 11:24
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler