We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maramris / Icmeler Tour Operator

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
1,589 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Maramris / Icmeler Tour Operator

Hi All,

We are travelling to Icmeler for 2 weeks on the 19th August and was wondering if anyone can provide any feedback on any tour operators they would recommend.

I've just come across a tour operator based in Marmaris http://marmarisdailytour.com

The prices on there are really competitive, has anyone used them before? if so can you please provide feedback on you experiences with them.

Thanks Adam

Edited: 01 July 2016, 21:26
Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Marmaris
Marmaris
Mugla Province, Turkey
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,795 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maramris / Icmeler Tour Operator

Are you staying in icmeler? I would recommend eric at April tours on the main road opposite babadan hotel.

Not familiar with the one you mentioned

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,958 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maramris / Icmeler Tour Operator

Can't say I've heard of them either, but Eric, who Sue has mentioned, is very good - or I would also recommend Icmeler Online, who have an office just off the main square in the resort.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
1,589 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maramris / Icmeler Tour Operator

Hi Sue, yes we are staying in Icmeler, just haven't been to the resort before, spotted the one mentioned above when I searched on Google and thought it was good value for money.

I'll be sure to check April tours out when we arrive.

Thanks for you help.

Kind Regards Adam

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
1,589 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maramris / Icmeler Tour Operator

Hi Blondiescot, we can't wait to go to Icmeler, our 15 year old has been to Hisaronu every year since he was born, and he thinks its going to be boring in comparison, but from looking at various posts there's more than enough to keep us all occupied.

It might be quieter than normal, but we've never been, so nothing to compare it against apart from our previous holidays to a different resort.

All I know is, the Bilnur where we are staying has fantastic reviews, the resort itself looks fantastic, so it doesn't matter if there's a few less people, it whats we make of it that counts.

Apologies, went on a bit of a rant there, I'll also check out Icmeler online too!

Kind Regards Adam

Edited: 02 July 2016, 01:22
Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Hisaronu
Hisaronu
Oludeniz, Turkey
Bilnur Apartments
Bilnur Apartments
245 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,958 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Maramris / Icmeler Tour Operator

Bilnur is nice - I'm sure you will like it there. We were in the newer apartment block and our apartment was lovely - the pool area is nice too and the staff are friendly and helpful without being pushy.

Mentioned in this post
Bilnur Apartments
Bilnur Apartments
245 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Maramris / Icmeler Tour Operator

Icmeler Travel Center.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,774 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Maramris / Icmeler Tour Operator

I don't think your 15 year old has anything to worry about as you will find everything in Icmeler that you can get in Hisaronu. In fact with it being a bigger resort you will have more choice. When I was in Hisaronu I actually found the choice of restaurants, etc, a bit limited in comparison and didn't offer the variety and quality you get in Icmeler.

I don' t know the tour operator you mention so you might be better asking on the Marmaris forum but I would agree with the ones mentioned by Sue and blondiescot. Both are very good reputable companies and should be able to get you what you want at a reasonable price.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Hisaronu
Hisaronu
Oludeniz, Turkey
Marmaris
Marmaris
Mugla Province, Turkey
Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
1,589 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Maramris / Icmeler Tour Operator

Hi Ian, I know he'll be fine, good to hear on the variety of restaurants......I do like my food!!!

I'll ask on the Marmaris forum as suggested, I did message the tour operator and they got straight back saying that they also provide excursions etc to customers in Icmeler.

Thanks for your feedback.

Kind Regards Adam

Mentioned in this post
Marmaris
Marmaris
Mugla Province, Turkey
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
9. Re: Maramris / Icmeler Tour Operator

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2017, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations