We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kent Hotel Icmeler

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Kent Hotel Icmeler

Visited this hotel for use of the pool & found it clean, toilets spotless, bar was ok and didnt get hassled as i did in the blues brothers bar opposite.

I noticed it is under new management, the staff in the "HALO BAR" were sound and just let you get on with your holiday.

If anyone has stayed here lately who did you book it with???, whats the prices???.

essex
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Kent Hotel Icmeler

Hi, we stayed there earlier this year and booked through sunshine. Also good prices on icmeler online and travel republic.

Swansea County...
Level Contributor
1 post
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kent Hotel Icmeler

The hotel is nice and clean only thing bi can't fault about it ..But the best thing about the Kent is Mehmet the barbor next door what an amazing harbor he is my fiance went for a hair cut had the whole works Mehmet is a polite cheerful chappie good fun treated us well my fiance came out a new man I highly recommend his services please visit him if you go. Near the Kent hotel icmeler

Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
518 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kent Hotel Icmeler

Looking at reviews, it seems the hotel hasn't changed much since last year!

4. Re: Kent Hotel Icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2017, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations