We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10 days to go

Level Contributor
537 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
10 days to go

We leave Newcastle 28th June arrive early hours 29th can't wait 14 days of bliss in the sun looking forward to my first cool effes

Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Hisaronu
Level Contributor
1,710 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 10 days to go

Hi Sandra H, I have to admit I am soooooooooooooooo jealous, no Hisaronu for us this year, were going to give Icmeler a try in August, hope you enjoy your holiday!!! Were looking forward to trying a different resort.

Kind Regards Adam

Edited: 19 June 2016, 01:43
Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
Level Contributor
537 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 10 days to go

We always enjoy icmeler Adam hope you do too in August we normally go in sept but needed a break so booked up a couple of weeks ago

Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Hisaronu
Level Contributor
1,710 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 10 days to go

I can't wait, were stopping in the Bilnur Apartments, although we love Hisaronu, it started to get like ground hog day on the last few visits, so Icmeler is somewhere that we have always liked the look of, so rather than keep on looking, have decided to have a change and give it a go.

Roll on 19th August!!!

Mentioned in this post
Bilnur Apartments
Bilnur Apartments
260 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Icmeler
Icmeler
Scotland
Level Contributor
319 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 10 days to go

We arrive 48 hours before you Sandra so I'll be "scooping" long before you, flying from the toon too

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,065 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 10 days to go

We came home just over 2 weeks ago, it was very quiet this time but we both agree it was one of the best holidays we have had there. Countdown now for September when weve got 3 weeks booked this time. Now waiting for easyjet in early September to release their flights for next May. All the restaurants were giving it their best as usual and everyone was so friendly.I do so hope it picks up for them all.

Level Contributor
186 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 10 days to go

We leave Newcastle in 78 days.....I can't wait for my first cold effees.......

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 10 days to go

Icmeler is beautiful, returned back a few weeks ago and going back in 4 weeks. Truly amazing and total relaxation. Try the titanic restaurant for food

Enjoy

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 10 days to go

Icmeler is beautiful, returned back a few weeks ago and going back in 4 weeks. Truly amazing and total relaxation. Try the titanic restaurant for food

Enjoy

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
9. Re: 10 days to go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2017, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations