We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can Apartments

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
62 posts
8 reviews
Can Apartments

Hi

Can anyone roughly tell me where the Can Apartments (formerly the Majestic ) are please? Are they near Efem and Moonlight or are they further back ? Thanks

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
1. Re: Can Apartments

Shell6325 the Can Apartments are further back than Efem and Moonlight and over nearer the dry canal heading towards Tommy's restaurant/bar. There is a dolmus stop right outside the apartments. Hope this helps you locate where they are.

Edited: 15 June 2016, 15:33
Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
62 posts
8 reviews
2. Re: Can Apartments

Hi thank you for your reply I think I have a rough idea where they are now

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,104 posts
46 reviews
3. Re: Can Apartments

We walked past the apartments whilst there at end of May and they were still working on them, so not quite open. They are basically right on the dry canal about 2 minutes from Tommys.

Reviews over past few years have not been great; have you booked already?

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
62 posts
8 reviews
4. Re: Can Apartments

Hi yes we have already booked .I have stopped at Efem for the past 2 years previously to that Julian Forest when it was self catering and Babadan . Myself and two friends booked a few weeks ago (first holiday without the kids!!!) so it was a case of budget .

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,104 posts
46 reviews
5. Re: Can Apartments

I stayed there about 12 years ago when it was the Adler apartments and they were good. Decent sized apartments, nice balconies overlooking the pool and a nice sized pool. There is a new bar area being built, which looks really smart.

Come out of apartments, turn left and Tommy is about a 2 minute walk away. Go right and follow the dry canal into town, which is about 15/20 mins away

6. Re: Can Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2017, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations