We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Duty Free

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
62 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Duty Free

Hi

Could anyone tell me if the duty free shop at Dalaman is any cheaper than Uk . The one that you can go to once you have picked your cases up ?

Mentioned in this post
Dalaman
Dalaman
Mugla Province, Turkey
Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
1,665 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Duty Free

Yes I think it is a lot cheaper than UK. Will be there soon 4th July, 15 nights in Ovacik.

Mentioned in this post
Ovacik
Ovacik
Oludeniz, Turkey
Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
62 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Duty Free

Thank you will be arriving early hours 3July to the beautiful Icmeler

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,044 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Duty Free

For cigarettes and tobacco its cheaper at Dalaman, but for spirits I usually find that UK airport dutyfree and plane are the cheapest as they have some good offers, I got litre of whisky and litre of brandy for £22 on the plane on return, but then you are limited on choice.

Mentioned in this post
Dalaman
Dalaman
Mugla Province, Turkey
Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
1,665 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Duty Free

Yes ethansnan, I purchase two bottles of vodka at Newcastle Airport on Departure as the deals are very good. To all who are flying out in July Enjoy and DO drink too much!!!

5. Re: Duty Free

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2017, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations