We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfers - recent experience

Taunton, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Airport transfers - recent experience

Hi all. I have done a fair bit of reading on here regarding airport transfers but does anyone have recent rexperience (this year), which company they would recommend, and the price they paid.

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transfers - recent experience

My transfer was through Holiday Taxis which I booked whilst booking my holiday last year.

It was a shared minibus an only 8 people but was earlier on in season. Had one toilet stop and then carried on to drop at Marmaris first and then I went onto Icmeler about 1 hour 40 mins in total.

Price was inexpensive £24 return.

Not sure if you can book this company yourself but all in all good transfer there and were on time to take me back to Dalaman.

Have a great holiday.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,148 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport transfers - recent experience

There is quite a bit of information in the thread on transfers in the top questions section on the right hand side of the page. Everyone has their own favourites, but there are some good recommendations in there.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,089 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport transfers - recent experience

I went out on 18 May and returned on 1June using Icmeler Online, Used their Speedy shuttle and for 2 it cost £43 return. Including us there were 4 parties in total on the minibus

Minibus was new, free wi fi, professional driver. We had a 15 minute stop but to be fair where they stop is actually a decent service area prices are reasonable. We were the last drop off and it took around 2 hours

Return journey, confirmed pick up time with girls in the office in Icmeler, minibus turned up bang on time and took under 2 hours.

I would defo recommend Icmeler Online

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport transfers - recent experience

We used kagan at seagull last week. We have used them three times now and wouldn't use anyone else

Taunton, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport transfers - recent experience

Thanks all for your replies. As we want a private transfer I think we will boom will seagulls.

northwich
Level Contributor
279 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport transfers - recent experience

We used dm transfers on Saturday and got a people carrier for £90 return and it took about 80 minutes

Very reliable company

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
106 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport transfers - recent experience

We used Seagull at end of May. I think it was £80 return to the Marmaris Palace. The vehicle they came in was amazing - 2 big TVs and a selction of DVDs, cream leather, flash lighting, drinks. We felt like rock stars! And more importantly they were on time and quick and we felt safe and happy. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
74 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Airport transfers - recent experience

Try oyes transfers.we used them 2weeks ago,they are so good and reliable,58pnd return,the vehicles they use are amazing ,leather seats and cushions,flat screen tv for either films or music.The driver even bought us some water,all in all very good,would use them again.

Edited: 12 June 2016, 23:22
CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,093 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Airport transfers - recent experience

I have used OYes transfers 3 times now and recently less than 2 weeks ago, all have been excellent, lovely polite safe drivers, luxury vehicles every time. Will definetly be using again.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
464 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Airport transfers - recent experience

Does anyone know what the place is called that thomson use for there comfort break please ive been in private transfers 3 times and they stop somewhere else but would like to stop where thomson stop thxs

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations