We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

masala

wakefield
Level Contributor
45 posts
16 reviews
masala

Anyone tell us how to get to masala restaurant please as we here that Reg who worked at sunblue last year is working here now and would like to call to see him we are stopping at Eda, or we could just get a taxi if were feeling too lazy before a smart ,,, suggests that lol,,, also what are the meals like please.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,198 posts
212 reviews
1. Re: masala

It's opposite the Kapmar Hotel, just up from the main square, so just a few minutes' walk from the Eda. You can either walk up to the main road from the Eda and then along to the main square from there, or down to the Sports Bar and then along from there. Can't comment on the food there though as I've never been in.

northwich
Level Contributor
281 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: masala

We go in 2 or 3 times during our holiday to eat and have a laugh with Jamahl and the lads, The food is great in my opinion with the best onion bargies anywhere.

I will be in there sunday or Monday next week

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
62 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: masala

Hi

Stopping at the Can Apartments in a few weeks .Does anyone know if there are hairdryers in the apartments as I have found others I have been to do have them .

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,198 posts
212 reviews
4. Re: masala

According the various booking websites, they are listed as having hairdryers, Shell. You might be better starting your own thread on this though, as you're likely to get a better response rather than your question being missed in this one.

wakefield
Level Contributor
45 posts
16 reviews
5. Re: masala

many thanks blondi,,

wakefield
Level Contributor
45 posts
16 reviews
6. Re: masala

many thanks vics ,, we will try ,,,,r lass love onion bahjis,, hope they have got a lot,lol

7. Re: masala

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2017, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations