We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September weather

Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
September weather

We normally go to icmeler August but this year we going first 2 weeks of September . Can anyone tell me what the weather is like please

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: September weather

Hot last year,hope lt is the same this year,we to are going again first two weeks in September.

Level Contributor
571 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: September weather

Very very hot first 2 weeks in sept last year

Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: September weather

Sept last year was very hot probaly same as august.air con was also needed so dont worry you will be frying lol.

Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: September weather

I was hoping it would be a little cooler as husband just be diognosed with skin cancer very worried 😢

Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: September weather

Very sorry to hear that kymbilly it will still be very hot so hes gonna have to be very careful. Again sorry

Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: September weather

Thankyou not sure what to do of course we really want to go , but do we cancel??

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
249 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: September weather

It's not the heat that's going to be the problem, only way is to cover up,certainly wouldn't cancel,as long is doesn't stop him supping ice cold effes he will fine !

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,160 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: September weather

I'm sure it will be fine - I wouldn't cancel either. Just be careful and stay in the shade and make sure to keep well hydrated.

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: September weather

I was diagnosed with skin cancer 20 years ago and a week after a simple operation to have it removed I was in Turkey. Since then I have regularly travelled to countries like Spain, Portugal, Greece and Turkey, sometimes twice a year, and have never had a problem. Just make sure simple precautions are taken like using a high factor sun cream and wearing a hat. I even cross the road when walking if there is more shade on the other side. I wouldn't cancel. Just take care with the sun and you will be fine.

Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: September weather

Thankyou for putting my mind at ease he's going into hospital in 2 weeks so fingers crossed all goes well. Yes been hat shopping although he really dosnt have a head for hats lol . I am just worried

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations