We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Faber Apartments

manchester
Level Contributor
28 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Faber Apartments

Hiya. Has anyone stayed at the Faber and can tell me how much air con and the safe are? Also I am debating whether to message them and request any room but an attic one, but then somebody has posted somewhere that the attic balconies are the only ones that get the sun. Is this true? Are the attic rooms a good size?

Thanks x

fleetwood
Level Contributor
147 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Faber Apartments

The air con is £40 per week and a safe was 15. There are a couple of rooms above the restaurant that also get the sun all day they might be better than the attic rooms although I heard no complaints about these rooms when I was there last week.

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,967 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Faber Apartments

Also, if you type Faber into the search box at the top of the page, it will bring up all posts about the apartments, which may have some useful information for you.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Faber Apartments

Does anyone have an up to date email address for Ozlem? I have tried info@faberapart.com but have had no luck.

Not on facebook so can't message on that page.

Thanks for your help.

Scotland
Level Contributor
315 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Faber Apartments

www.faberapart.com/Default.asp?D=TR&M=IRTIBAT

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Faber Apartments

Thanks Jambo - I'll give that a try.

manchester
Level Contributor
28 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Faber Apartments

Thank you x

7. Re: Faber Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 June 2016, 12:05
8. Re: Faber Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2017, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler