We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to hire sunloungers?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
31 reviews
Best place to hire sunloungers?

We are staying at Julian Forest suites in July but I will want to visit the beach. Having stayed at hotel Aqua before I have not needed to think about beach sunbed hire so just wondered if anyone can recommend a spot to park myself?? How much should I expect to pay? Perhaps even a spot where wifi might be available? Thank you :)

Bawburgh
Level Contributor
497 posts
245 reviews
1. Re: Best place to hire sunloungers?

All along the beach are sunlouges you can park yourself anywhere most bars on beach Front have them if you purchase food or drink from them you can stay all day

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
40 reviews
2. Re: Best place to hire sunloungers?

I liked Tiki Beach the facilities are good and there is free WiFi just purchase a couple of drinks and you stay as long as you want.

They also have a reasonably priced food menu had lunch there one day too.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
31 reviews
3. Re: Best place to hire sunloungers?

Thank you :)

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,106 posts
46 reviews
4. Re: Best place to hire sunloungers?

The area around Deinz Kapisi and the Harmony bar is also very good. They have alittle jetty that goes out into the water ad there is usually a nice cool breeze

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
31 reviews
5. Re: Best place to hire sunloungers?

Thanks, that sounds lovely :)

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
6. Re: Best place to hire sunloungers?

Had breakfast on the Deniz Kapisi jetty this morning and have spent the day using their beach area. Food and drinks reasonably priced and I am posting this using their wifi. I am sure you will enjoy either DK or Harmony, which is next along.

7. Re: Best place to hire sunloungers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 June 2016, 17:35
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
31 reviews
8. Re: Best place to hire sunloungers?

Many thanks :)

9. Re: Best place to hire sunloungers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2017, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations