We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ekinci palace

Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Ekinci palace

We're going in July and just wondering if anyone can tell me how busy it is now and what prices are for drinks and food

Thanks

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ekinci palace

I went to view Ekinci Palace with my friend last week as he is staying there in September. Although it was quiet in resort Ekinci was quite busy but they are a popular choice because of their price.

The pool and bar area nice but did not view rooms.

We did not look at bar prices but if you eat there on the evening they offer a free breakfast next morning.

Mentioned in this post
Ekinci Palace
Ekinci Palace
502 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Bawburgh
Level Contributor
440 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ekinci palace

Bar prices about the same as in resort free breakfast offer is to keep you eating there and spending money there we stayed there and got fed up with hassle to eat at night rooms ok if you get pool view and not on ground floor attic rooms awful and other accommodation in gardens not great we would not go back but others like it

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ekinci palace

Dawn of course they want to keep you there with these free offers but because they are cheaper apartments this is how they make their extra money during the season.

Must admit though I would not like the hassle on my holiday to eat at apartments. There are wonderful restaurants by Ekinci Palace.

I have just got back from Bilnur Apartments and would definitely go back as they have a no hassle policy there felt extremely comfortable and I went out most nights.

Edited: 02 June 2016, 14:45
Mentioned in this post
Ekinci Palace
Ekinci Palace
502 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Bilnur Apartments
Bilnur Apartments
260 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Bawburgh
Level Contributor
440 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ekinci palace

We stayed at moonlight apts twice and didn't get hassle to eat and drink there also stayed in many other hotels in icmeler and haven't had the same expirience as i had at the ekinci palace each to their own feelings

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
303 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ekinci palace

We stayed there last year. Despite e-mailing the owner requesting a pool facing apartment we were put in an attic apartment. The apartment wasn't that bad but the balcony was so small there was hardly room for 2 people. We asked for a change at reception and had to wait two days to be moved. We got a move to a ground floor apartment with no view but preferred it to the attic. We heard from other guests that they had the same experience but was asked to pay extra to be moved. Thankfully we didn't. To begin with we was hassled to eat there but once we made it clear we wouldn't do so we were left alone.

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ekinci palace

The bars and restaurants that did not hassle me were the one's that I used.

I appreciate they are trying to make a living but with so many bars are restaurants in close proximity it does tend to annoy you sometimes.

I was always polite spoke back or took a menu and after a few days managed my walk to the beach hassle free.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
303 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ekinci palace

My thought exactly Blondie.

Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ekinci palace

Thanks for that

9. Re: Ekinci palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2017, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations