We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toddlers

Stoke-on-Trent...
7 posts
Save Topic
Toddlers

Hi I coming next week with family and we have a 20 month old. Obviously we will be making the most of the pool at the babadam she will love that but just wondered if anyone can recommend anywhere else to take her that has good play areas? Not the water park been already wasn't overly impressed tbh. Thanks

Level Contributor
528 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toddlers

There's a restaurant in marmaris called the Havana bar it has a bouncy castle and a park area, it also does children entertainment on a night it's a lovely little area for kiddies our daughter loved it when she was 14 month old, I know it's not in icmeler but juts though I'd let you know 😀

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Toddlers

Hi

By Liberty Bar towards the jetty where the boat trips go out there are plastic swings and slides on the beach. Think they belong to Harmony Bar but if you use their beach beds your daughter/son could possibly play there.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,031 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Toddlers

Canary bar on canal also has bouncy castle for youngsters

4. Re: Toddlers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2017, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler