We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need good doctor

cheshire
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
Need good doctor

I have pain in my left side stomach area & middle after a recent fall,where I banged my head on a wall & ended up with 2 back eyes, these are on the mend but the pain elsewhere is not improving. It could be just a pulled muscle, but I am worried it could be more serious. Is it better I go to the medical clinic in icmeler or just see the doctor

Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
7,740 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need good doctor

I do not know Icmeler but I imagine you would be better off going to the clinic in case you need xrays... hope you get it sorted

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
399 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Need good doctor

I think if it was me I would get local advice.Maybe the staff where you are staying could help.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,146 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need good doctor

Go to the Medline Clinic - it's on the main road as you come into Icmeler from the Marmaris road, just before the Wednesday market site. They are open 24-hours a day and have English-speaking staff who are very friendly and helpful. They will even send a car to your hotel or apartments if you call them.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need good doctor

Again this just highlights the importance of medical insurance! Which I'm just sorting and it's proving damn expensive for pre-existing conditions, but essential!

mav
uk
Level Contributor
103 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need good doctor

Have you got insurance if you have contact them and get medical advice

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need good doctor

Jenkyboy

Not sure which discussion on here but somebody recommended an insurance company for pre existing medical conditions.

Maybe one of the DE's can help.

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Need good doctor

Dumtektek

How are you feeling did you go to Clinic?

Keep us updated you will be in good hands the medical care over here is excellent.

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,423 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Need good doctor

jenkyboy, We always check moneysupermarket.com/travel-insurance/… for potential insurers. There are usually a number of competitive options and we sift through them to find which insurers provide the combination of features that we require, including the excess amount, end supplier failure cover, etc.

This year we are insured with getgoinginsurance.co.uk/single-trip-travel-i… because we are travelling to Cappadocia and they include hot-air ballooning as standard in addition to the other features that are important to us.

Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
518 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Need good doctor

I can recommend the Medline Clinic, they are really good.Used them twice last year, picked up from our hotel by car and taken to hospital twice.! The hospital in Marmaris is really something else,we have a lot to learn in this country.by the way, it was nothing serious, just needed blood tests.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,146 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Need good doctor

Just to update, Medline has now been renamed the Yuceline Clinic, but it is still Dr Murat who is there.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler