We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Not been for years...

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
823 posts
177 reviews
Save Topic
Not been for years...

But would love to know if its the same as I remember.

I am sure the last time I went Ali Baba the camel had died, I was so sad. The lovely man that owned him told me he ate bananas! I never found out if that was true.

I can also remember a Turkish delight shop and to the right of that was a jewellers selling gorgeous silver jewellery. The guy in the Turkish delight shop would make us sit down and have apple tea with him. Is he still there?

I can also remember the boys at The Prince. Hakan, Umit to name a few.

Such fantastic holidays spent there and I so miss the beautiful Turkish people

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,956 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Not been for years...

You will see a lot of changes - there are always changes of one sort or another from one season to the next, but you will still see a lot of the Icmeler you knew too, and no doubt you will see some familiar faces, although some might not still be at the same place as they were before. Whatever the case I am sure you will have a great holiday!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
823 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Not been for years...

maybe next year blondiescot, we are going back to Greece this year. Great memories I have of Icmeler. Have a great holiday all

Mentioned in this post
Greece
Greece
Europe
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
3. Re: Not been for years...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2017, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler