We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bilnur apts

Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Bilnur apts

Which apts are near to the binur

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bilnur apts

Sun village is across the road, Senem are next door, Moonlight in the street opposite and Bahar, Faber are in the next street. All within easy walking distance. There's several more and I think you may find a map in the Top Questions section at top right of the page. Hope this helps Yvonne.

Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bilnur apts

Thanks

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,092 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bilnur apts

It's actually Club Sun Village which is across from the Bilnur, not Sun Village, which is further along towards the old village, next door to the Ekinci Palace.

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bilnur apts

Sorry Yvonne my mistake. I always get them mixed up!

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bilnur apts

Hi just had an email from an enquiry I made to Bilnur Apartments as I fly out on Monday for 2 weeks.

Air Conditioning £30 per week and Safe £10 per week.

Not sure if you will use them but nice to know when working out what money to take.

Wendy

Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bilnur apts

Thanks Wendy

7. Re: Bilnur apts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2017, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler