We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pegasus airlines

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
418 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Pegasus airlines

Just received an e mail from Thomson to say our airline from Doncaster has changed from Thomson to Pegasus airlines .Already had three flight times changes, but so far same departure date for our package holiday to Icmeler, which is 8th Sept. Didn't realise Pegasus flew out of Doncaster. Has anyone flown with them and what are they like? Think bookings must be down as always flown from Doncaster with Thomson for about the last six years.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
775 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pegasus airlines

I flew with them back to Doncaster in 2014, they contracted out to TC back then. Nothing to worry about seat pitch is similar & although not huge in the UK they are in Europe.

The safety video is good as they have kids doing it lol

Mugla, Turkey
Level Contributor
535 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pegasus airlines

I recently flew Dalaman - Istanbul and found them very good. Budget airline but no different than any other. Most aircraft are modern upto date fleet

Edited: 10 May 2016, 09:09
Bawburgh
Level Contributor
486 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pegasus airlines

We have also flown with them like you we had airline change from norwich they were good cabin crew Turkish very friendly same on board safety enjoy

sydney
Level Contributor
320 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pegasus airlines

Took Pegasus from Tel Aviv to Istanbul - 6 of us as a family trip.

Their EFTPOS machine wasn't working and we needed to buy water. I asked them then for a cup of water for my son and they said they could not give this to us.

I complained to Head stewardess and she relented. I was surprised that there was absolutely no attempt to help us with water, due to their technical problems.

I wrote to the airlines and did not receive a response.

Not impressed

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,423 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pegasus airlines

<<<Didn't realise Pegasus flew out of Doncaster.>>> They don't. You cannot book this flight through Pegasus.

Your flight-slot from Doncaster is still allocated to Thomson and, due to operational issues, they have decided to 'charter' a plane from Pegasus. It may also be that they are seeking to maximise profits/revenues.

This sort of thing happens frequently with both Thomson and Thos Cook.

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
418 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pegasus airlines

Hi all, thanks for the replies. No doubt it's a cheaper option for Thomsons!!!!!

7. Re: Pegasus airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2017, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations