We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

OYES transfers

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,061 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
OYES transfers

On the Marmaris forums many people seem to speak highly of this transfer company. To be honest I have never heard of them on this Icmeler forum.

The private transfer is well priced at £58 return. The website advises that,

Transfer reservations booked with Oyesholiday Transfers web site are being done by “April travel”

Has anyone any experience of this travel company

Mentioned in this post
Marmaris
Marmaris
Marmaris District, Turkey
Icmeler
Icmeler
FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
18,020 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: OYES transfers

smc Marmaris DE ethansnan has used them the last few times and all booked up again for her couple of visits this year.

Small problem we have on the Marmaris forum is when ever an OYES thread comes up the usual 2 or 3 troll accounts appear only ever answering transfer threads lol.

He is very popular on the different Marmaris FB pages

Stevie

Mentioned in this post
Marmaris
Marmaris
CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,066 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: OYES transfers

Yes I used them twice last year for private transfers and have also booked him again for this year. They were on time both times, drivers spoke English and drove safely, paid on arrival at our accomodations. We booked their vip vehicles last year as there was 4 of us, but I have just gone with a car this time as there is just the 2 of us for £58 return, really was excellent each time.

Level Contributor
528 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: OYES transfers

We have booked them for this year 2.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
761 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: OYES transfers

We used them last year and will be using them again next week - had no problems so far & they are a bit cheaper than others.

Rosyth
Level Contributor
406 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: OYES transfers

I've booked them this year for the first time. I tend to take any review, good or bad, with a bucketload of salt and make my own mind up, but I can't find any bad reviews for them that I would pay attention to, and I've looked. A lot. This is the first time I've ever gotten my own transfers and I'm a wee bit nervous about it but I have to say, I'm fairly comfortable having booked with them. I guess we'll find out if that's justified or not...

manchester
Level Contributor
568 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: OYES transfers

Previously I have used Dm transfer everytime I travelled to marmaris.

They were very good and professional .

http://www.qxygene.net/

Level Contributor
109 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: OYES transfers

I always use D&M Transfers great service and prices 6 of us last year we got the 12 seater mini bus plenty of room for bags and cases for £110 return 😜

Edited: 08 May 2016, 03:27
8. Re: OYES transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2017, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler