We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet 2 online check in

fleetwood
Level Contributor
151 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Jet 2 online check in

Hi

I've been trying since yesterday morning to check in online but I kept getting a message telling me to phone customer service, which I did. I was told it wasn't a problem as I could check in at Manchester or I could keep trying. I decided to have another go this morning and was met with the same message. So again I rang customer service and she very kindly put all my details through only to be met with the same message! After speaking to a manager we have found out that online check in to turkey has to be done at the airport !! My question was simply " why hadn't we been informed of such changes?" Obviously she didn't know but would look into it. Hope this saves some people time and frustration.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jet 2 online check in

Must be a new thing as I have always checked in on line. I would keep trying , these operators might have got it wrong

fleetwood
Level Contributor
151 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jet 2 online check in

I will sue but it's so frustrating when you have to keep putting the same information in time and again.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jet 2 online check in

I am going with jet 2 in five weeks I will have a look

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
595 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jet 2 online check in

That must be very new, I checked in online two weeks ago with jet2

fleetwood
Level Contributor
151 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jet 2 online check in

I've tried again this morning and got the same message ? It's so annoying. Has anyone else checked in online for 13th may 9.15 flight from manchester?

Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
234 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jet 2 online check in

Hi

Dont know if its the same for all jet2 holidays but ive got one booked for corfu in june ive just paid my balance and printed the invoice and on the top it says there is no prior passanger details required everything will be done at the check in desk

Herefordshire...
Level Contributor
348 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jet 2 online check in

Strange, I did online check in with jet2 last week and printed off my paperwork fine for turkey! Did you go through the email link or direct through the site, I went through the site.

fleetwood
Level Contributor
151 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jet 2 online check in

Eddiebear I've done both dozens of times. I don't even need to look at our passports anymore I know the details by heart lol.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Jet 2 online check in

I am going on a package with jet 2 and received my documents. Then I get an email to check in on line and I get the same message

fleetwood
Level Contributor
151 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Jet 2 online check in

Sue thank god it wasn't just me then lol. I was beginning to think it was personal. I've still been trying though but now I won't bother. Thanks for getting back to me,I'll see you at the faber! I've messaged ozlem several times via email and Facebook but heard anything back from her ?

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations