We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

March holidays..

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,983 posts
209 reviews
March holidays..

Hey guys, anything open in march? Looking at a cheap week away, priced up club arya apartment's, just wondering? Cheers

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
1. Re: March holidays..

I doubt anywhere will be open to be honest

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
40 reviews
2. Re: March holidays..

Hi Tony

I am sure some bars and restaurants will be open for locals and ex pats and early holiday makers (hopefully).

Have a great time 😊

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,983 posts
209 reviews
3. Re: March holidays..

Thanks guys, I'll consult she who must be obeyed,its a canny deal, just need a break, thanks again...

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,106 posts
46 reviews
4. Re: March holidays..

There are a few bars open but it will be pretty much a ghost town. Marmaris just along the road will be busier but most of the holiday places will not yet be open

I find at this time of year a wee holiday to Spain. Majorca. Canary Islands is probably the best bet

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,784 posts
18 reviews
5. Re: March holidays..

I think you might also be a bit disappointed with the weather at that time with a good chance of some rain. I think smc makes a good suggestion if you can get a deal.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,223 posts
214 reviews
6. Re: March holidays..

I can only echo what the others have said - there are a handful of places (bars/restaurants) which stay open all year, but the vast majority of places don't begin opening until April. It would be very, very quiet in Icmeler and the weather can be decidedly iffy at that time of year too. If you are prepared for all that and still think it's a good deal, then by all means go for it, but don't go expecting the resort to be bustling with lots to see and do.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,983 posts
209 reviews
7. Re: March holidays..

Thanks for all the replies, I'm off to Spain in may and July, so I'll probably wait till September and go with the in-laws... Mahalo..

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
15 reviews
8. Re: March holidays..

A lot of places stay open all year round. Although the weather will be a hit and miss and it will be like a ghost town im sure you'll still have a fab time!

9. Re: March holidays..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2017, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations