We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Yazicki Mares

Rosyth
Level Contributor
416 posts
37 reviews
Grand Yazicki Mares

Am I right in thinking this hotel is in between Icmeler and Marmaris? From memory of passing it in water taxi's it's just before the 'bend' as you come into Icmeler bay, which would probably mean a dolmus into Icmeler?

Is that right or is it walkable? I've only ever been on that road in the dark so I've no idea if it's safe enough to walk (as in well lit, decent pavements) or even how long?

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
1. Re: Grand Yazicki Mares

You're absolutely right - it is between Icmeler and Marmaris, it's the one where the dolphin place is, if that helps pinpoint it for you. It is walkable and the coastal path between Icmeler and Marmaris is pretty flat, reasonably well lit and well surfaced, although you'd probably be talking about a good 20 minutes to half-hour to walk into the centre of Icmeler itself. You can easily hop onto the dolmus on the main road though - just a few minutes either way to Icmeler or Marmaris.

Rosyth
Level Contributor
416 posts
37 reviews
2. Re: Grand Yazicki Mares

Great thanks. Whether we walk or not will be determined by how much we've indulged in the AI dinner :-)

Thanks again.

norwich
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
16 reviews
3. Re: Grand Yazicki Mares

I think you may be talking about Marmaris Park,it's the hotel with a sunbathing jetty,no dolphins,and closer to Icmeler,its the yellowy,sandy coloured hotel.We're there for our 6th time in June.

Rosyth
Level Contributor
416 posts
37 reviews
4. Re: Grand Yazicki Mares

No, I've booked the Grand Yazici Mares, I'm just trying to work out how close to Icmeler it is. Blondiescot is right, it has the Dolphins attached to it, and she has confirmed what I thought.

norwich
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
16 reviews
5. Re: Grand Yazicki Mares

It's the one closest to Marmaris on the promenade,there is Marmaris Palace , Marmaris Park ,Lotus Orka,and Seastar before you get to Icmeler.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,104 posts
46 reviews
6. Re: Grand Yazicki Mares

It will be about 20/25 mins to walk to Icmeler but it is a lovely walk, mainly flat and has some lovely views

7. Re: Grand Yazicki Mares

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2017, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations