We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

private boat trip

Glasgow
Level Contributor
193 posts
private boat trip

Does anyone know a good private boat trip that I can take for a couple of days in June as it's my wife's birthday she likes anything historical any advice would be great as it's her 50 th and have to do something special as I have spent half my life in different countries that's why I bought the flat in icmeler as thanks to a great woman any help would be great as I haven't a clue sorry about the long winded explanation

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
1. Re: private boat trip

Are you on Facebook? If so, take a look at the Sharkie Boat Marmaris Icmeler page - they organise private boat trips and will tailor an itinerary to suit whatever you are looking for.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
193 posts
2. Re: private boat trip

Great help as usual blondescot very helpful face book page thanks again

northwich
Level Contributor
282 posts
17 reviews
3. Re: private boat trip

Not been on but heard good reports about the finding nemo boat, Not sure if it still sails.

4. Re: private boat trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2017, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations