We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beautiful day in icmeler

Level Contributor
570 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Beautiful day in icmeler

Off work today ands its dull and raining so thought I'd take a trip to icmeler via the web cam and it's looking very bright their and apart from the odd car not a soul in sight so peaceful wonder what it would be like to spend the winter over their

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,158 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beautiful day in icmeler

I have to admit I'd quite like to visit over the winter months - I think you'd get to see a completely different side to Icmeler. Yes it's very quiet at that time of year - but there are a handful of places which do stay open (in fact, a few more seem to have decided to do so this year), so you wouldn't be stuck for somewhere to eat, and I think I'd enjoy the peace and quiet. Shame there aren't more direct flights during the winter though.

Level Contributor
570 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beautiful day in icmeler

Yes much as I love icmeler in the holiday period think it would be nice to see the real icmeler and how the locals go about their daily business without all crowds most of the people we are friends with when we out their are not from that area even

3. Re: Beautiful day in icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2016, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations