We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfers not good

uk
Level Contributor
436 posts
31 reviews
transfers not good

I look on reviews and book on other peoples recommendations, we booked a certain company for 8 of us in a 15 seater taxi, when we arrived at dalaman their was no transfer my daughter went to one of the kiosks and lucky they rang up for us as he was friends with the owner, we waited about 30 minutes and 2 cars appeared 4 in each, our driver was friendly and stopped for free water but the other car didnt, i got in touch the next day and was told their was a problem and he said their was a small mistake, but wasnt small to us, he asked on facebook to give reviews so i did he wasnt happy and private messaged messaged me to ask why i put negative feedback and tried to blame me but in the end said their was a problem, he offered me discount for next year but wont be using them, so could anyone tell me of ant reliable transfers please.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
1. Re: transfers not good

We have used Icmeler Online and Defnem Icmeler and been very happy with their service. This year, we used Ali Agircan and he was very good too - very reliable.

uk
Level Contributor
436 posts
31 reviews
2. Re: transfers not good

Thankyou blondiescot will have a look at these.

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
3. Re: transfers not good

I always use Defnem and have had excellent service.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
4. Re: transfers not good

Used kagan at seagull transfers three times now they are brilliant

uk
Level Contributor
436 posts
31 reviews
5. Re: transfers not good

Was seagull we used.

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,126 posts
104 reviews
6. Re: transfers not good

We have used a few companies for private transfers now and have had issues over our safety with a couple, even been offered a free transfer the next time or a reduced price, which I never took them up on, yours being one of them Julie and another that someone recommended !. This year we used Alper Emengen from O yes holidays for May and September, both were excellent and very safe polite drivers, both on time to pick us up, I will be booking again with him for next year.

uk
Level Contributor
436 posts
31 reviews
7. Re: transfers not good

Thanks for your advice, i havnt booked for next year just waiting for easyjet to bring october ones out.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
8. Re: transfers not good

Never had a problem with seagull. We will be using them next year

norwich
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
16 reviews
9. Re: transfers not good

Think we're going to book with Seagull too,had a bad experience with a different company,after seeing my post complaining about them we were offered a free transfer for the next year but decided not to risk it as we had complained and nothing was done until we said about it on here.

uk
Level Contributor
436 posts
31 reviews
10. Re: transfers not good

We were supposed to get free massages so didnt get vouchers and the child seat for my daughter was uncomfortable but this didnt botther me it was the taxi up that upset because i had booked for 8 of us so they relied on me.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations