We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentido orka lotus beach

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
160 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sentido orka lotus beach

Thinking of booking this hotel has anyone stayed here

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,076 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sentido orka lotus beach

If you type that into the search bar at the top of the forum, it will bring up a range of threads about the hotel, with comments from people who have stayed there recently. Here is a link to the actual reviews about the hotel itself: tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g298033-d7210…

As it only opened this year, there do seem to have been a number of issues, but as I'm presuming you're talking about booking for next year, hopefully these will have been addressed by then. Hope that is of some help to you

Whitehaven, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sentido orka lotus beach

I'm going in June next year with my partner and kids. I'm a bit worried about the reviews lately but I'm sure it will be sorted by then. I think they are building a new pool and touching up the rough areas round the hotel from what iv read

Newcastle and...
Level Contributor
628 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sentido orka lotus beach

its in a great location and looks lovely from the outside the main problems seem to be all inhouse but talking to staff they say it was going to have an overhallto sort out problems for 2016

4. Re: Sentido orka lotus beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2016, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler