We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage

Level Contributor
23 posts
5 reviews
Massage

Hi any recommendations for places that do massages? My wife doesn't want the full hammam treatment, just an aromatherapy back/neck massage if possible.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
1. Re: Massage

Contact fortuna hotel they do a great massage

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
776 posts
40 reviews
2. Re: Massage

Hoping to try Fortuna next year

Level Contributor
23 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Massage

No reply to an email sent to Fortuna yesterday, so will try and walk in and see if available. Thanks for answering

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
4. Re: Massage

Try their Facebook

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
5. Re: Massage

Just has a thought it could be closed now as a lot of places are packing up early

east yorkshire
Level Contributor
38 posts
24 reviews
6. Re: Massage

Kent Hotel contact Sam Ebdon on facebook x

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
776 posts
40 reviews
7. Re: Massage

I don't think Sam works there anymore

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
17 reviews
8. Re: Massage

There was a place we went to in July, through our apartments. It was at the back of Marmaris, in what seemed to be an abandoned club. We were sceptical, but once inside, WOW, and I mean WOW. Usual pre treatment sales pitch but not pushy. Me and my sons had the sauna, Turkish bath and massage. And my wife had same, along with head massage and hot stone treatment. I shall look out the name, as well worth it. Think it was about £60 all in. They have a vast array of different treatments

9. Re: Massage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2016, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations